Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Garv's Board Sk8tr


This kit was so much fun as I kept in mind what inspired me, I love the artwork of Keith Garvy and his latest tube Boarder I love! So this kit is for all you taggers!! The colors match just for that reason! Can be used for anything and the tube I am talking about can be bought HERE and you must have a license to use his artwork.

Kit includes::
22 papers
4 bows with word patterns
4 multi colored bows
3 butterflies
4 flower
2 color buttons
4 buttons with ribbons
4 colored hears in metal frame
4 photo strips
4 heart center flowers
4 flower pendants with hanging hearts
4 photo frames with ribbons
4 baseball caps
2 round frames
3 skate boards
4 square buttons
3 sunglasses
4 hanging tags
4 wax seals
2 frames with bows and ribbons
AVAILABLE HERE

0 comments:

 
Graphics by:Tammy's Scraps