Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog Award




Thank you MissT Layouts.
The rules of the 'I love your blog' award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from .
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...I nominate you for the 'I love your blog' award


My Choices are:
1. Tammy's Scraps
2. Allie Browns Layouts
3. Lisa
4. Veronica
5. Aussie Chic Tuts
6. Baby Cakes Scraps
7. Frosted Illusions



1 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Awww thanks! That makes me so happy! I feel appreciated. It's nice to know that people love my work. It keeps me going.

Thank YOU for making such cute kits! It's the kits that inspire me.

 
Graphics by:Tammy's Scraps